R & D Training Procedure:
- Cartridge is benchmarked off the OEM product
- Qualified vendors are contacted to send samples for components approval
- The R&D team test various combinations to meet or exceed the OEM benchmark
- The best combination is approved and documented
- R&D and QC teams establish a step-by-step cartridge manufacturing process
- R&D and QC teams conduct a detailed hands-on training with the production staff
- Step 1: We break down the cartridge and vacuum out all of the excess toner.
- Step 2: We replace the drum with new long life drums every cycle.
- Step 3: We coat the Mag Roller and PCR Roller with an image enhancing coating every cycle.
- Step 4: We change the wiper blade every cycle.
- Step 5: We change the felt pads to assure a good seal every time.
- Step 6: We use portion control bottles of toner to guarantee the consistency of each cartridge.
- Step 7: We put in a new mylar seal every cycle.
- Step 8: We reassemble and clean the cartridge cover to enhance the appearance.
- Step 9: We run a 60 page post-test to ensure the cartridge quality prior to shipping.
- Pre-shipment toner lot are sampled from the approved vendor.
- The R&D departments test pre-shipment samples to match with the established benchmark.
- Pre-shipment samples are approved for purchasing.
- Quality control inspectors continually spot-check manufacturing to ensure established procedures are being followed.
- Each cartridge goes through a rigorous 60 page post-production approval process. Manufactured cartridges are randomly pulled off-shelf for testing.
Renu Services' high quality toner cartridges – 100% satisfaction guarantee!